Wednesday 4 May 2011

Canadian Coupon's





Everyone one is going crazy for TLC's "Extreme Couponing". This will be for those beginner couponer's who want to get started on their way to extreme savings. I am going to give you a list of pointers on where to get inserts, as well as how to get coupons mailed to your door. Once in awhile if I come across some free deals I will throw them in a blog or two along the way. 
Being in Canada it is not as easy as obtaining coupons as it is in the States. These reasons include the "Double Your Savings" offer from groceries stores, as well as in store, or online coupon offers from certain retailers who give you the option of loading your in store savings onto a store card that can be used/redeemed at the register at purchase. 
So when I began my search it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. I have come across quite a few deals and sites that helped me save 60% off my last purchase of over $118 dollars, but this was months of work to get where I am today. So my goal is to help first timers shave off hopefully months of searching.                 

I am going to list a few sites where you can get coupons mailed to you. You can choose up to $100 or more worth in coupons on all three sites combined. You will have to give your address and email, and you will learn along the way in order to obtain free items, and or offers and deals, personal information will have to be provided. These are Canadian Coupon Sites Only.

P&G Everyday Solutions                                                                     

I will add here that if you wish to get more coupons from these sites I have found many people tend to add additional accounts under other family members names, and they do have to be separate address. The P&G Website you have to sign up and create an account, but you will receive other offers and promotions through your email and home address for everyday products you already use.
These sites can only be used once per-month basis.   

No comments:

Post a Comment